A Proven Process
1. Home Visit
4. Start Work with Designer
Benefits of Drawn Plans and Working with a Designer:
- Visualize end goal
- Accurate space planning
- Puts everyone on the same page and vision
- Eases conversations
- Eliminates mistakes during construction
- Saves time, money, and aggravation in the long term
- Can show different design options
- Necessary for some permit applications
- Acts as a feasibility study
- Identifies potential issues
- Stress free selection of finishes
5. Select Finishes
- During design
6. Final Estimate
Client receives final drawings, final estimate, material spec sheet, scope of work, and timeline.
- Includes exact price with all final selections and labor.
- Some labor costs are dependent on material selection and the complexity of their installation.
7.Items are sent
- Main Contract
- Certificate of Insurance
- Brochures (Right to Cure: Wisconsin’s Framework for Successful Communications Between Consumers and Contractors, The lead safe
guide to renovate right, Protect your family from lead in your home.)
8. Sign & Send Documents
- Sign & Return Main Construction Agreement
- Send Certificate of Insurance with Smooth Surface Tile & Stone listed as Loss Payee
- Your Insurance agent can easily send this to me.
- You may want to increase your home insurance to cover the added value of your home improvement at this time.
10. Start Project